Cable entry frame EMC / KEL-DS is metallized to enable good current conduction. The first grommet (KT) serves for strain relief and sealing over the cable jacket. Through the second grommet (EMC-KT), the cable screen is in contact at 360°.
KEL-DS exactly matches the hole dimensions of 24-pin standard industrial connectors.
Drilling 36 mm or 46 mm in height can be chosen depending on which cables are to pass through.
Through a conductive flat gasket that is included in the transport, the cable entry frames are connected to the conductive casing wall. This can be an advantage when the enclosure wall is not painted and therefore conductive.
- Both conducted and field-bound disturbances can be reliably diverted
- Strain relief and sealing are separated from the EMC contact
- Scratch-resistant surface
- EMC grommets made entirely from conductive elastomer
- Very good dissipation values
- Very good shielding effect with regard to EMC tightness
- Brand: icotek
- IP Rating: (certified according to EN 60529) IP54, IP55
- Material: Polyamide, highly conductive coating
- Flame class: Self-extinguishing UL94-V0
- Operating temperature: -40 C to 140 C °
- Mounting options: Screw mount