Split EMC cable gland / KVT-DS is based on the standard icotek KVT product. However, the EMC-KVT-DS has been metallised (galvanise coated) to create a conductive surface.
The first cable grommet (KT) is used for strain relief and cable sealing on the cable jacket. The second grommet (EMC-KT) contacts the cable shield at a full 360 degrees. kontakteras kabelskärmen på 360°.
The conductive flat gasket included in the scope of delivery makes contact between the cable gland and the conductive housing wall. This can be an advantage when the casing wall is not painted and therefore leading. ledande.
- Both conducted and field-bound disturbances can be reliably diverted
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Contacting the cable shield over 360°
- EMC grommets made entirely from conductive elastomer
- Very good dissipation values
- Very good shielding effect with regard to EMC tightness
- Brand: icotek
- IP Rating: (certified according to EN 60529) IP54, IP55
- Material: Plastic, highly conductive coating
- Locknut: Brass, nickel-plated
- Locknut: Plastic
- Flame class: Self-extinguishing UL94-V0
- Operating temperature: -40 C till 90 C °
- Mounting options: Fasten with locknut