Cable gland / KVT is a round split cable gland for quick, easy installation and sealing of cables with connectors or complete cabling. Lock nuts in Polyamide and a sealing ring are included in the transport.
To route D-Sub, DVI or PROFIBUS connectors in combination with Split screw connection / KVT, special locking nuts with cutouts are required.
- Routing of cables with and without connectors
- Warranty on pre-terminated cables remains
- Retrofits, repairs and maintenance can be done much more easily and quickly
- High cable density, wide variety of grommets
- Suitable for metric hole punching
- Lock nut included
- Brand: icotek
- IP class: IP54
- Material: Polycarbonate, Halogen free, Silicone free
- Color: Gray (Similar to RAL 7035)
- Flame class: UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Temperature: -30 – 100 °C
- Mounting type: lock nut