Junction box / MBA is made of aluminum and is designed for use in control and regulation technology as well as power and control technology. You can assemble the enclosures according to a modular system with the addition of various clamps and cable glands. In control and regulation technology, they are often used for encapsulating sensors, but they work just as well as junction boxes for cables while achieving a high IP class.
The enclosures are mechanically processed in several ways and have almost no limits for specially adapted solutions.
Customize your box
- RAL 7001
- Material base & lid: Aluminum
- Sealing material: Polyurethane
- Stainless steel screws (V2A)
- Coating: Powder coating
- Permanent operating temperature: –40 ° C to 100 ° C
- Permanent operating temperature with special seal: -50 ° C to 140 ° C
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Grounding point is available