EMC-Shield clamp / SKL|MSKL is used wherever the shield of individual wires must be connected to the mass potential. They enable a safe and simple shielding of cables.
The SKL shield clamps are characterized by a very large contact area with the cable shield. Compared to standard screen clamps, they have up to 50% more contact surface. The specified clamping range can be exceeded by up to 10% depending on the cable characteristics.
Due to its special geometry, the clamping surfaces of the MSKL are very large, the overall width and height are relatively small (e.g. MSKL 3-12 with inserted 12 mm cable screen: width 26.25 mm). Assembly is carried out by riveting.
- Brand: Icotek
- Material Screen clamp: Spring steel, galvanized
- Screen clamp: Pozinkovaná ocel
- Snap-in mounting info: Spring steel
- Characteristics: vibration proof
- Mounting options: Snap-in