PSU / LYTE II, is mounted on DIN Rails. The PSU is a versatile solution that is easy to mount on the DIN Rail. With its universal AC input voltage range and built-in constant current circuit for reactive loads, it provides high power density and reliable performance. It can operate in extreme temperatures from -30°C to +70°C with -40°C cold start. Its reduced no-load current consumption and DOE VI Energy Standard and SEMI F47 @ 200Vac compliance make it a reliable choice for your needs.
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Built-in constant current circuit for reactive loads
- High power density
- Operate from -30°C to +70°C with -40°C Cold Start
- Reduced no-load power consumption
- Compliance with DOE VI Energy Standard
- Compliance to SEMI F47 @ 200Vac