The split KVT-W90 cable glands are used to insert and seal pre-terminated cables at a 90° angle.
In particular, the KVT 50-W90 is perfectly suited to hold corrugated or smooth hoses. A large number of cable entry grommets is available to the user. By using multi-hole grommets up to 16 lines can be routed with one cable gland. Polyamide standard locknuts as well as a sealing ring are included in the shipment. Split locknuts can be ordered separately.
- Installation at an angle of 90° to the wall
- Routing of cables with and without connectors
- Warranty on pre-terminated cables remains
- Suitable for metric hole punching
- Brand: icotek
- IP class: IP54
- Material: Polycarbonate, Halogen free, Silicone free
- Color: Gray (Similar to RAL 7035)
- Flame class: UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Temperature: -30 – 100 °C
- Mounting type: lock nut