WHO ARE WE?
C-Profil Förläggningsmatrial AB
425 37 Hisings Kärra
Our website address is: https://c-profil.se.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY
You give us access to certain information about you when you have shopped by C-Profil AB, when you shop and when you interact with us in any other way (for example via our customer service or contact form).
YOU MAY ALSO GIVE US ACCESS TO DATA FOR OTHER REASONS. EXAMPLES OF SUCH INFORMATION ARE:
- Organization number
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number and address)
WE ALSO COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU VISIT C-PROFIL.SE OR WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH US IN OTHER WAYS. C-PRO PROCESSES INFORMATION SUCH AS:
- Technical data (eg IP address, language settings, geographical information)
- Transaction and purchase information (such as order number and item)
- Purchase and user-generated data / e-commerce activities (for example, items you review and click on)
- Preferences and behavior
In your browser, you can select an option that allows you to receive a message before a website sends a cookie to your computer. You can then choose to accept or reject this cookie. You can also choose not to accept any cookies at all. Because different browsers work differently, you can search the help menu to find this setting in your browser.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
PURPOSE REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES. C-PRO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO:
MANAGE YOUR PURCHASES, WHICH INCLUDES:
- Deliver your purchases at C-PRO to the address you enter
- Manage your purchase if you have chosen to pay by invoice
- Provide order recognition
PROVIDING A PERSONALIZED EXPERIENCE (PROFILING) BY:
- Send out newsletters and other marketing to you
- Customize your experience on C-PRO based on your behavior and preferences
- Provide a personalized experience regarding our services, benefits and offers
IMPROVE OUR COMMUNICATIONS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Handling of customer service matters and / or complaints
- Identify trends by collecting data for statistical purposes
LEGAL BASIS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
C-PRO BASES ITS PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON A NUMBER OF LEGAL GROUNDS.
- We process your personal information to fulfill the purchase agreement with you as a customer. Based on this legal basis, we process information such as your purchases and how you interact with our customer service.
- Part of the processing of personal data we perform is based on a legitimate interest. This applies, for example, to the information we process to send out personal offers and to carry out a limited segmentation of customers. This includes processing and analysis of your buying history, your buying behavior and your actions on c-profil.se to gain more knowledge about you as a customer and our customers in general and to improve our offers.
- C-PRO also processes your personal data based on your consent. This includes marketing such as direct marketing, newsletters and customer surveys.
FOR HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
We will never process your personal data for a period that is longer than is permitted by applicable law, regulations, practices or government decisions. For example, information may be stored longer if required in accordance with the Consumer Purchase Act or the Accounting Act.
Personal data is stored and processed in C-PRO's IT system.
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to receive information regarding which personal data we process regarding you and also the right to request correction of your personal data.
You have the right to request that incorrect personal data concerning you be corrected. Based on the purpose of the processing, you have the right to ensure that incomplete personal data is complete.
In certain circumstances, for example if the processing is no longer necessary for the purposes stated or if you revoke your consent, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have the right to request that we limit our processing of your personal data.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data with regard to, for example, direct marketing or profiling, or if the processing is based on our legitimate interest.
You also have, under certain circumstances, the right to access the personal data that concerns you, as it has been provided to us, in a structured, established and machine-readable format and can then transfer this to another personal data controller.
You have the right at any time to revoke all or part of your given consent regarding the processing of personal data, which takes effect on the same day as your revocation, unless further processing is required in accordance with applicable law. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data intended for profiling and direct marketing.
All communications and actions taken by C-PRO in relation to your rights are provided free of charge. In the event of manifestly unfounded or unreasonable claims, C-PRO reserves the right to either charge a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs of providing this information or to take the requested action, or to refuse to take the requested action.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Swedish Data Inspectorate, www.datainpektionen.se, or another competent supervisory authority that monitors C-PRO's handling of personal data.
This information regarding the processing of personal data was compiled by C-PRO AB on June 3, 2021.